refund

saviorx

New member
Hi,

Unfortunately, after extensive testing, the add-on does not work reliably for my use case and I would like to request a refund.

I encountered multiple critical issues during testing:

  • Forum/category titles were automatically translated on my main Turkish site, including brand names and technical terms that should not be translated.
  • XenForo BBCode is corrupted during post translation. Opening tags disappear, closing tags remain visible, spacing and line breaks are lost, and parts of posts can be missing.
  • I tested multiple OpenAI models, including GPT-5 mini and GPT-5.4 mini, as well as both the default and custom translation prompts, but the BBCode problem remained.
  • The translation worker/tasks also required significant troubleshooting before functioning correctly.
Because of these issues, I cannot safely use the add-on on a large production forum without risking broken content and incorrect translations.

I have spent considerable time testing and troubleshooting it, but unfortunately it is not suitable for my requirements. Therefore, I would like to request a refund for my purchase.

Thank you for your understanding.
 
Back
Top